COVID-19 Safety Information
We are strengthening our approach to mitigate the effects of the pandemic due to recent developments in the spread of COVID-19, the FDA’s full approval of the Pfizer vaccine, and direction from government and customer agencies.
The health and safety of our employees, providers, staff, and guests continue to be our top priority at QTC. Therefore, we are implementing additional protocols.
- Masks are required with or without vaccinations before entry and for the duration of your visit.
- Closely follow self-screening information at the front doors of all of our clinics, and ask that you please read and adhere before entering.
- We stationed alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the clinic. And it is preferred that hand washing with regular soap and water for 20 seconds is performed using the restroom facilities.
Consistent with current CDC guidance, our projected pre-screening and day of appointment criteria remain as follows:
Please notify your QTC Case Specialist for further advice if you have recently:
- Been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or,
- Experienced flu-like symptoms including chills, cough, fever, muscle pain unrelated to your claim, sore throat, a loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath).
Further, consistent with current guidelines, any person entering a QTC clinic should anticipate a 14-day post-illness, symptom-free time interval before being offered a new appointment.
Thank you for your continued focus on keeping yourself and your communities safe.
Need to reschedule or cancel an appointment? No problem.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, contact QTC or the scheduling party immediately. Please remember that postponement of your appointment may cause a delay in the processing of your claim by your referring agency or suspension of any benefits you may be receiving.
Contact Number: 800-260-1515
Fill out the Contact Us form below
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit your request or call 1(800) 682-9701 to reach a Customer Service representative.
Select your state for a list of available clinic locations near you.