Compensation - more than just a paycheck
Employees contribute to the success of QTC. That is why our employees are the most valuable part of our organization. QTC offers a comprehensive total compensation package that helps you live your best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results you deliver. We're committed to developing employees by offering advanced training, career advancement opportunities, in addition to excellent pay, benefits and bonus potential.
We've got you covered - A healthy mind and body requires regular maintenance and attention.
We offer a comprehensive health coverage which includes medical insurance plans that cover you and your eligible family members, including registered domestic partners, through national PPO plans and regional HMO's where available, in addition to other health and wellness programs.
Dental insurance options include a national PPO plan and regional dental HMO plans.
Vision coverage is provided by a national insurer.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts let you set aside pre-tax dollars for certain, eligible healthcare expenses for you and your eligible dependents.
- Transit Benefit Flexible Spending Account let you set aside pre-tax dollars for transit expenses you incur in your commute to work such as trains, subways, vanpools or buses.
- Parking Benefit Flexible Spending Account let you set aside pre-tax dollars for eligible parking expenses at mass transit facilities and parking lots.
24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential assessments and referrals to help deal with personal issues that could affect your health, family, or job performance. Benefits should provide peace of mind, support you and your family, and help you successfully navigate life events. We took all these factors into account when we developed our insurance offerings.
- Term life insurance is provided equal to your annual base salary, up to $300,000 Voluntary term life insurance can be purchased, up to $250,000. Spouse or domestic partner coverage is available to purchase at $5,000, $15,000, $25,000, $40,000, $50,000 or $125,000 not to exceed half of your election. Child coverage is also available to purchase at $10,000.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance is provided equal to your annual base salary, up to $300,000.
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
Understanding the inherent challenges of balancing work and family responsibilities, we also offer benefits to make family life a little easier:
- Dependent daycare flexible spending accounts let you set aside pre-tax dollars for eligible daycare expenses.
- QTC supports and encourages the continuing education of its employees through reimbursement of accredited higher education courses.
- Employee Referral bonus
- Credit Union access
- Discounts to your favorite store and entertainment attractions
Based on years of service, all employees earn PTO each pay period and can use it for vacation, illness (yours or a family member's), medical necessity or "just because" (personal time).
Time-off is as important to your professional productivity as it is to your personal well-being. We offer several types of leave that together total the time you need to live your life outside the office.
As an eligible employee, you'll be able to accrue paid time-off for vacations, personal business, and short-term illness. You can also borrow up to 24 hours of comprehensive leave before you accrue it, with your manager's approval.
You'll receive up to three days off, fully paid, should you experience the death of a close family member.
QTC employees get eight paid holidays each year, and one alternative holiday* to be used at your discretion.
These holidays include:
- New Year's Day
- President Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
*Note: Holidays may vary based on contractual requirements.
You will receive five full paid days when you serve jury duty.
The QTC retirement plan is designed to make your journey to retirement a little easier. Eligibility for the Plan is determined by your fringe package.
Some of the retirement benefits include:
- A 50 percent company match of your contributions, up to 4 percent of your salary.
- Immediate vesting of company contributions. Pre-tax 401(k) contributions.
- Investment advice from Fidelity and Pensionmark.
To encourage your professional development, QTC supports your educational growth through our Tuition Reimbursement Program.